1.Complete Camp Pendleton Hunter Safety Brief
You will need to complete a safety brief specific to Camp Pendleton and pass a knowledge check exam.
- Under the MySafety Briefs page select the CLEO Safety Brief link
- Watch the video and make sure to pause as necessary to read all pertinent information
- Complete and pass the test at the conclusion of the brief by answering the questions provided
2.Upload Validating Documents
To ensure that you are authorized to hunt aboard Camp Pendleton, please upload supporting documentation.
- Documents needed for Validation
- Annual Hunting Permit purchased from the Star Counter at the Pacific Views MCX
- Military Identification card (CAC, Dependent ID, Retired ID, etc.)
- California Hunting License
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR HUNTER EDUCATION OR EXPIRED HUNTING LICENSE
- Send the above documents in an email to PNDL_ENV_Hunter_Validation@usmc.mil
- Upon validation you will receive confirmation from CLEO staff
Once you have received confirmation that your account has been validated, you may proceed to the Available Permits page to purchase a permit. Because you have already purchased this year’s hunting permit from the Pacific Views MCX, the virtual permit on iSportsman is free.
After completing your purchase you will then be able to print physical copies if you choose. You may view your active permits on the Home page under the My Account section.